Automatic warehouse modular system
Efficient warehouse logistics for small and mediumsized companies
Automate container or pallet warehouses – if possible without great effort and without high costs: Use the automatic warehouse modular system from viastore. This concept for smaller and mediumsized warehouse and handling volume based on standardized hardware (control technology, shelf operating device and conveying systems) plus a preconfigured software package.
viastore enables a simple and economic entry into efficient warehouse logistics especially for small and mediumsized companies.
Intralogistics-film viastore systems
Features & Benefits
- Secure stock
- Reduction of stock and thus less capital investment
- Increased in ability to deliver
- Simple inventory
- Designed for future expansion
- Standard conveyor systems can be integrated or used individually
- System control with standard interface options
- Buffer for containers to be tendered and stored
- Costeffective implementation and short delivery times
- Designed for divided standard containers
400 x 600 mm (15.748 x 23.622 in) and
400 x 300 mm (15.748 x 11.811 in)
- Container weight up to 50 kg (110.231 lbs)
- Pallets up to 1,000 kg (2,204.624 lbs)
The preconfigured software package viad@tONE with integrated warehouse management and material flow control controls the intralogistical basic functions that are typical for small warehouses. Later, if you want to expand your warehouse or adapt to different requirements, viad@tONE is the ideal basis for it.
Benefits and characteristics of the software:
- Basic functions like storage, inventory management, retrieval
- optimal use of various system components like multiple depth storage or shelf operating devices with several load handling devices
- Cycle count
- Acquisition of inventory differences
- System control
- System administration
- User administration
- Overview of the progress in processing orders
- Archiving inventory changes
- Assessment using statistic dialogues
Are you considering automating your warehouse? We will examine your current warehouse free of charge and provide you with detailed advice. We will teach you about your warehouse automation options and assist you in upgrading or expanding your existing systems.
Just send us an e-mail.