Consulting, Planning, Implementation
Your customers’ demands are simple and straightforward: They want the right goods to be delivered to the right place at the right time. This requires highly efficient distribution concepts. Only the best solution can reliably en sure the availability of your goods. Therefore it is our primary goal to develop innovative intralogistic concepts that will safeguard your competitive edge.
In close dialog with you, our planning specialists will identify the most economic, flexible and fastest responding intralogistic solution to suit your spe cific needs. State-of-the-art planning tools employed during the process provide the basis for the right decision. By integrating well-structured and certified procedures, we enable customized solutions, short planning phases and short construction times.
Planning means developing fully integrated systems that anticipate the demands of the future and meet them today. Innovative and energy-efficient warehouse technology, warehouse management and material flow control systems must operate in full harmony in every conceivable situation.
We achieve high planning reliability through:
- Close collaboration between our customers and our core departments, WMS, MFC, SRM and Project Management
- Early simulation of system technology including all warehouse control strategies
- Dependable calculation of personnel requirements in compliance with methods-time measurement (MTM) for the different work stations
- Precise calculation of investment costs based on our comprehensive and long-standing experience as an intralogistic general contractor
- As-is analysis
- System Planning and Concept Planning
- Detailed Planning
- Implementation Planning
As-is analysis is the recording of as-is data, the actual condition of material flow and organization. The tools used for this are the analysis of company data that provide information about part and order structure, auxiliary containers, etc. If this data is inconsistent, then on-site records can be used to achieve a high level of data reliability.
System and concept planning are based on the information from the as-is analysis. In this phase, rough concepts and budgets are worked out and presented for decision makers. Detailed planning is then carried out with the system selected.
Fine planning, that is, the detailed drawings for the system being planned. Preparation of service directories for the technical trades as well as a rough functional specification for the warehouse management system to obtain quotes from general contractors or for individual award. After evaluation of offers, the contract is placed and execution planning begins.
Execution planning – viastore systems names competent employees for this purpose who take over the project, deadline and cost controlling as well as site management in close coordination with the planning department, from the first shovel in the ground until final acceptance.
- As-is condition analysis
- Analysis and optimization of existing business processes
- Migration of existing IT landscapes
- System adaptation (extension, upgrades)