Intralogistics solutions with SAP for your warehouse management
Reduced costs and inventories with more effective use of resources
The viadat warehouse management system has a certified interface to SAP ERP. IN addition, together with our strategic partner, the SAP specialist prismat, we offer you the option to implement your complete warehouse management and warehouse control with SAP EWM, EWM on HANA as well as S/4HANA.
prismat has excellent know-how in SAP EWM and covers all topics relating to SAP TM, SAP YL, SAP ERP, S/4HANA®, SAP Fiori® and Cloud. The SAP experts design and implement holistic solutions for your logistics process across systems and standards.
Advantages of SAP-based intralogistics solutions
- Lower logistics costs due to reduced inventories and better use of resources throughout your intralogistics network
- Simple handling of complex processes through greater transparency effective collaboration and reliable compliance
- Satisfied customers because with the right software the right products are in the right place at the right time.
- Continuous process integration with SAP
- No double data storage necessary
- Increased data/process security
- Reduced complexity of the IT infrastructure
- Complete integration of inventory management and delivery processing
- Reduced logistics costs
- Simple addition of new storage areas through configuration
- Permanent process and inventory monitoring
- Consistent traceability
- Optimal use of storage resources
SAP EWM is a software solution that has been specially developed for warehouse logistics. It is part of the SAP Supply Chain Management Suite. The powerful standard software system has a modular structure and can therefore be used independently for processes and functions of warehouse management and warehouse control. This enables you to have a future-proof scalable solution for your logistics.
- Highly flexible design of many warehouse processes in the standard version thanks to the generic system approach
- Further development of intralogistic processes and functionalities in standard release cycles
- Support via your own release plan
- Two implementation options: decentralized on SAP SCM or as plug-in to SAP ERP
SAP LES is based on the SAP ERP modules SAP Warehouse Management (WM) and SAP Task & Resource Management (TRM). The logistics solution forms an integrated part of the SAP ERP business suite. It handles tasks for distribution and warehouse processes such as stock placement and removal, internal transport, packaging and shipping. SAP LES is suitable for simple to medium-complex warehouses.